Saturday, June 19, 2004

Jerks, JackA$$'s, & Swindlers

This is a journal of jerks, jacka$$'s, & swindlers.

Feel free to give your experiences with companies, websites, or anybody that has really done you wrong in any manner.

***Explicit details wanted, along with links, emails, etc.

This is a place to let everybody know what these people are really like.

If you get anything out of this, it will be the humiliation you will put them through. If you can get your money, then get your money's worth here.

Happy Venting and vengeance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to tell you about a company that ripped me off. I mean a royal ass pounding is what I got and they patted me on my head and swept me under the rug. So that prompted me to start this website and to let everyone know what they did to me. Granted it is still in the works but will have it done soon. Most of it is done and you can see the sham that LIQUIDATION.COM really is.
Visit
http://www.liquidationsham.com/
for details and pictures.

Anonymous said...

I have had the unhonorable experience of LES DUDEK, the musician. Let me tell you, not only does he suck but he is a leech and fucks you out of money.
www.lesdudek.com

THE LES DUDEK THE BETTER.

I would go into deeper detail but I am just to tired to write this novel tonight. I just thought it should be noted.